If you are looking for a cultural stay in the magnificent Tuscany, Arezzo is the perfect Medieval city for you!
When one says Arezzo, the first thing one thinks about is culture. With its four state museums and other cultural and religious sites, Arezzo is a city rich in history and artistic expressions. Residence Le Corniole Aparthotel is located a few steps from Corso Italia, the main street on the city, and thanks to its privileged location 500 meters from the train station and with its own private on-site parking, it is the perfect accommodation for both those that travel by train and by car.
Our CULTURAL STAY includes:
- One overnight stay for two people in studio apartment
- Welcome glass of Prosecco
- Tickets for two people for the four state museums: Basilica di San Francesco, Casa Vasari Museum, Gaio Cilnio Mecenate National Archaeological Museum and Roman Amphitheater, Museum of Medieval and Modern Art
- Breakfast kit directly in the kitchen of the apartment
- Private on-site parking under CCTV surveillance
- City tax
CULTURAL STAY rate: €100,00 / couple